Giant Steps Tasmania has been actively connecting with groups or schools with similar interests and goals. Some of these include:
- Autism Advisory Panel
- Autism Tasmania
- ABLE Australia
- Port Phillip Special School (Melbourne.)
- Burnie Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centre (ASELCC)
- Our Lady of Mercy Deloraine
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect)
- Melbourne University
- Giant Steps Sydney
- All our partner school where our students are dual enrolled.
The school will continue to develop partnerships to allow information sharing, research trials, professional development opportunities and other activities which will benefit our students and staff development.